APPLYING PROFESSIONAL SCRUM™ FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (APS-SD)
Applying Professional Scrum™ for Software Development (APS-SD) is a 3-day hands-on course where students experience how to deliver quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. Students work in Scrum Teams over a series of Sprints, creating code on a realistic software system to learn Scrum while using Scrum.
The course, formerly known as Professional Scrum Developer, includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Developer I certification exam (PSD I).
Practices for Scrum Teams to Deliver Quality Software Frequently.
• Gain real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum
• Collaborate over a series of Sprints applying modern engineering practices, and using Scrum framework to manage complexity
• Develop and deliver increments of releasable functionality through a series of Sprints
• Learn how to continuously improve the way work is performed
• Learn how Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools complement Scrum and further advance a team's capabilities
• Experience real collaboration between Developers, Product Owner, and Scrum
• Master in the quest of building and delivering a high quality and valuable product
• Build and deliver working software by applying modern Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools
• Understand the synergy between the various elements of Scrum and complementary practices
• The Scrum Framework
• Working within a Scrum Team
• Definition of Done
• Backlog management practices and slicing features
• Code quality and Technical Debt
• Agile architecture practices
• Test Driven Development
• Pair Programming
• Agile Testing and other practices to ensure quality
• Using DevOps with Scrum
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Level 6 - C-Suite
Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$2,247.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$2,247.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date||Register|
|01-10-2021 to 03-10-2021||09:00 - 17:00||Online||17-09-2021||Registration is closed|