BUSINESS ANALYTICS WITH SQL AND PYTHON
Why study Business Analytics with SQL and Python
Business analytics is the process in which data is obtained, cleaned, and presented by teams and organisations to drive useful predictions and insights. Two ways in which businesses do this is through SQL and Python. SQL, or Structured Query Language, is a query that extracts data from tables within a database. Python, on the other hand, is a programming language that has data analysis libraries built on top of it, allowing for data to be analysed and manipulated in order to tell compelling stories and drive business decisions.
With the opportunity to work on your own data set, or with a data set provided, now’s the perfect time to roll up your sleeves and get hands on with SQL and Python. Develop the critical data wrangling, exploring, analysing, and communication of data skills that will make you highly desirable in the industry.
What you'll learn
- The data analytics process
- How to determine the right questions and right methods to address a business issue
- The wrangling, exploring, analysing, and communication of data
- Hypothesis testing and A/B testing for business
- An intro to SQL: How to obtain SQL databases, including basic and intermediate queries, joins, and aggregations
- An intro to Python: How to rest and manipulate data
- Utilise data libraries such as Pandas and NumPy
- Forecasting segmentation and classification
How it works
As part of this course, you will complete one final project; a slide deck presentation where you’ll build and apply a simple data analytics model to a business problem and demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Utilise SQL and Python to drive powerful analysis and predictions for your team or business
- Assess and implement data modelling, forecasting, and classification using introductory SQL and Python functions
- Build and apply a simple data analytics model to solve a defined business problem
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Level 6 - C-Suite
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,080.00||-|
|RMIT Alumni Total Fee||$918.00||-|
Learning mode: Self-paced learning
SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT (SFC) is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above.
No further discounts will be applicable if using the SFC to pay for the programme fees.
Enquiries : Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org