CERTIFIED LeSS BASIC (CLB)
The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. The 2 Days virtual class provides an overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses. It will help determine whether Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is for you.
• Gain more information on what Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is, what LeSS is not, purpose of LeSS and how it may be applicable in working environment
• Learn where to find more information about LeSS and what to do if one is interested in adopting LeSS in company
• Why LeSS?
• LeSS Overview and introduction to LeSS Huge
• LeSS Rules and Principles
• Feature Teams
• Articulate why LeSS
• Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach on scaling
• Summarize what impact this has on the organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
• Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
• Explain all LeSS roles and their purposes
• Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
• Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
• Explain how LeSS scales over ~ 8 teams
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org