CERTIFIED SCRUM DEVELOPER® (CSD)
The Certified Scrum Developer® course is aimed at software developers (programmers) who are building software in a Scrum environment. The goal is to expose students to the most important tools and techniques that need to be applied in order to build good software in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires. These ideas are central to the entire field of Agile software development. The CSD Learning objectives cover the critical skills in coding, testing, refactoring, continuous integration, and other related topics that are needed for successful team software development in the Scrum style. To earn a CSD, we require at least five days of formal training taught by a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider® (REP) and a Scrum Alliance Authorized Instructor.
• Able to perform test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, refactoring, and continuous integration in a course-provided sandbox situation
• Familiar with terms and practices involved, and with why these practices are important
• Taken first steps toward becoming expert in Scrum style iterative and incremental development
• Product development using Scrum framework
• Complementary practices to improve effectiveness of Scrum
• Deep understanding of the rules of Scrum
• Agile requirement management using Specification by Examples
• Write executable requirement with the help of BDD and ATDD
• Write testable code using Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Refactoring code and Refactor to patterns
• DevOps practices to improve delivery and deployment
• Emergent design to keep the framework and design simple
• Team collaboration using pair programming and mob programming
• Remote Team practices while working in distributed team setup
• Introduction to Scrum Framework, Elements of Scrum
• Test-Driven Development – why, what and how
• TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor
• Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story
• Learn the concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design
• How TDD helps you design software
• Why testing first is better than testing after
• Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns
• Software design – going deeper in SOLID design Principles
• How to use mocking frameworks
• Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow/Cucumber
• Specification by Examples using Gherkin language
• Writing Scenarios and Scenario Outlines
• Preparing Steps using xUnit framework
• Difference between TDD and BDD
• How to setup BDD practices within the Scrum team
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$3,210.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$3,210.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org