CONTINGENT WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT L4 (CLASSROOM AND ASYNCHRONOUS E-LEARNING)
Business has to stay agile in operations and management in order to remain competitive and cater to various demands. This business agility has led to the rise of contingent workforce, as it has the flexibility to fulfill business requirement and contingent needs. The importance of Contingent workforce has grown over the recent years and see a rise in demand. This programme covers the essentiality of the management and engagement of the contingent workforce to support business continuity.
Participants will learn the legal requirement for hiring contingent workforce and understand the source, management and budgetary requirement in engaging contingent workforce, which are crucial in business manpower planning.
- Applying legal requirement for hiring contingent workforce
- Identify factors affecting managing of contingent workforce
- Understand sources of contingent workforce
- Demonstrate understanding of principle of engaging contingent workforce effectively
- Manage budget for hiring contingent workforce
- Legal consideration and organizational guideline related to managing contingent workforce
- Using technology to track and manage performance of contingent workforce
- Tools and processes in Performance Measurement
- Staffing Suppliers, Vendors and Agencies
- Contingent Workforce Sources and Suppliers
- Effective Engagement of Contingent Workforce
- Principle of Engaging Contingent Workforce
- Manage Cost of Hiring Contingent Workforce
- Techniques to Manage Budget
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
This 2 Days (20-hour) programme includes:
- 16 hours of Instructor-Led Learning (2 days x 8 hours), and
- 4 hours of Asynchronous E-learning (Self-paced; to be completed before Day 2 of the course)
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Annie Tan has over 20 years of leadership and management experience in DBS Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Fiserv Aspac (Banking Solutions Consulting), 10 years in Human Capital.
In DBS, she spearheaded the setting up of the SME hotline and led teams to support SME & Wealth customers in the Customer Centre (an award-winning in-house 600 seats Call Centre).
As the Head of Onboarding in DBS Learning & Talent Development, she developed programmes in Customer Service, Leadership and Management.
As the Deputy to the Head of Leadership Institute, Annie successfully designed and facilitated programmes on Leadership, Professional Development, Performance Management and Cultural Development for DBS across the region.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$909.50||-|
Full Course Fee: $909.50 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding) *:
For Employer Sponsored Participants
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $314.50
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 62485892 | 62466746, email@example.com