Organisations with a strong culture of innovation understand the challenges of developing new ideas, solutions, and products while also managing the successful implementation of these innovations. Innovation requires finding original insight, skillfully translating them into testable prototypes, and carefully combining and refining the prototypes into a successful solution or product.
The objective of the program is to introduce participants to different innovation strategies that have been successful through the application of a design thinking approach. This involves identifying fresh customer insights, finding the right problem to solve, and analysing consumption behaviours.
- Enhance innovation competencies through integrated design thinking simulations.
- Gain leading edge knowledge on leading innovation
- Develop insights on how to leverage and align key stakeholders to innovate.
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills for the implementation of Design Thinking within organisations.
- Understanding the need for Innovation
- Finding the right insights for Innovation & Developing innovative solutions
- Selective innovative solutions for further development
- Effective communication of innovative solutions to key stakeholders
- Problem identification and ideation
Who should attend?
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
(Level 6) C-Suite
Leonard Tay has been active professionally for the past 27 years with experience in the areas of Information Technology, Customer Service, Business Development including Training Delivery and Consultancy. Organisations he previously served in included Brelsoft Technology, 3M Singapore and NCS. At 3M he was recognised as Outstanding Sales Performer for three Quarters. He also specialises in working with organisations to provide instructional design, software applications for teaching and learning as well as training solutions or workforce development and re-profiling.
Due to his business development and technical work experience, Leonard is a versatile trainer able to effectively deliver soft skills as well as technical subject content. Besides technology related training, he has facilitated training for customer service, soft skills and leadership programmes such as Design Thinking, Managing Change, Implementing Continuous Improvement in Service Delivery, Delivering Impactful Presentations, Leading Workplace Communication and Engagement, Managing Service Innovation, Problem Solving and Decision Making using Systems Thinking.
As he specialises in training and instructional design, he also trains and assess other trainers for the Advanced Cert in Learning and Performance(ACLP) which is a nationally recognised programme for certifying trainers. As a trained instructional designer, Leonard has also developed curriculum and managed training projects for diverse sectors ranging from the Leadership and People Management, Security, Training, Business Management as well as IT Systems in Healthcare and the Civil Service. Being a recognised Skills Future Mentor by Enterprise Singapore, Leonard is also able to work with organisations to perform training needs analysis to close competency gaps and guide in-house supervisors to develop mentorship skills and write OJT blueprints.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$3,210.00||-|
|Member Total Fee||$3,210.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$3,210.00||-|
Fees after IBF Subsidy (WEF 1 July 2021) :
- Individual Sponsor = $321.00
- Corporate Sponsor = $510.00
This programme is eligible to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents for: -
- IBF Course Fee Subsidy (up to 90% deductible from course fees - applicable for courses between 8 April to 31 Dec 2021).
- Training Allowance Grant of $10 per training & assessment hour (for Company-sponsored Staff) will be accorded to the organisation upon participants' successful completion of the programme. You will receive the grant directly from IBF. This TAG is only applicable for the period 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 and the class must be completed no later than 30 September 2022.
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone Number : 62489414
Email : email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.