Organisations with a strong culture of innovation understand the challenges of developing new ideas, solutions, and products while also managing the successful implementation of these innovations. Innovation requires finding original insight, skillfully translating them into testable prototypes, and carefully combining and refining the prototypes into a successful solution or product.
The objective of the program is to introduce participants to different innovation strategies that have been successful through the application of a design thinking approach. This involves identifying fresh customer insights, finding the right problem to solve, and analysing consumption behaviours.
- Enhance innovation competencies through integrated design thinking simulations.
- Gain leading edge knowledge on leading innovation
- Develop insights on how to leverage and align key stakeholders to innovate.
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills for the implementation of Design Thinking within organisations.
- Understanding the need for Innovation
- Finding the right insights for Innovation & Developing innovative solutions
- Selective innovative solutions for further development
- Effective communication of innovative solutions to key stakeholders
- Problem identification and ideation
Who should attend?
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
(Level 6) C-Suite
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$3,210.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$3,210.00||-|
This programme is eligible to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents for: -
- IBF Course Fee Subsidy (up to 90% deductible from course fees - applicable till 31 Dec 2021)
- IBF Credit (5% deductible from course fees - applicable till 30 June 2021)
- Training Allowance Grant of $15 per training & assessment hour (for Company-sponsored Staff) will be accorded to the organisation upon participants' successful completion of the programme. You will receive the grant directly from IBF. This TAG is only applicable for the period 1 Jan 2021 - 30 June 2021.
Programme Executive In Charge :Kathleen Tan
Telephone Number :62489407
Email : email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.