Why study Digital Leadership
McKinsey found organisations who invest in leadership are 2.4 times more likely to hit their performance targets. Yet other research by Capgemini found that only 54% of companies believe they have the leadership skills to drive successful change.
What you'll learn
- Analyse, critique, and apply a range of digital leadership models
- Identify opportunities and design initiatives to influence change in organisations
- Learn how to lead in an era of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA)
- Develop a Business Model Canvas
- Understand the SCARF approach to communication
- Develop customer-centric mindset and explore ethical leadership models
- Evaluate leadership outcomes and measures
- Implement strategies to drive a positive workplace culture
- Confidently present your proposed leadership style and justify your initiatives
How it works
The world of work has drastically shifted with accelerating digital disruption calling for a new era of leadership. Navigating today’s complex, volatile, and ambiguous landscape, it’s become essential for leaders to drive agile businesses to succeed in the digital economy.
To support emerging and existing leaders, we’ve partnered with global technology leader Thoughtworks. Bringing cutting-edge techniques such as creativity, quick decision-making, and agile workflow processes, we’re here to help transform your career.
Bring your learning to life with a final leadership presentation at the end of the course, and let your customer value mindset, knowledge, and capability shine through.
Who should attend?(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
(Level 6) C-Suite
Programme leaderRMIT Instructors
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,080.00||-|
|RMIT Alumni Total Fee||$918.00||-|
Learning mode: Self-paced learning
Enquiries : Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org