EMPOWERING YOUR DIGITAL BUSINESS: MANAGEMENT’S KEY ROLE IN CYBERSECURITY
The greatest challenge businesses face today is the cyber revolution that is sweeping the world.
Traditional business models are becoming redundant as firms race to compete in the digital economy. New businesses capitalising on eCommerce, mCommerce, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Intelligent Automation, Internet of Things, Social Media and others – offer numerous benefits.
However, with every opportunity lies risks -- and cyber businesses are not immune. Cybersecurity has become a crucial consideration to ensure sustainable and the safe growth of online businesses.
This programme is a powerful, user-friendly primer to learn more about cybersecurity. Rather than focus on any specific industry, this workshop covers effective principles, tools and techniques that can be adapted to an array of business environments.
- Learn why cybersecurity management needs to be an integral part of an online business strategy
- Develop an enhanced understanding of major issues, considerations and action plans with regard to cybersecurity
- Appreciate that cybersecurity is everyone’s job – an organisation-wide effort
- Understand and assess the financial and non-financial impact of cyber threats
- Effectively manage and balance the risk-reward equation in the online space
- Learn to embed cyber risk management tools in the organisation
- Create a culture that is conducive for early detection, management and reporting of Cyber risk events
- Create value through better cyber risk management
- Fundamentals of Cyber Businesses
- Implications of Online Businesses
- Cyber Threats – Simple Hacks to Major Cyber Crimes
- Financial & Non- financial Impact of Cyber Risk Events
- The Key Ingredients to Effective Defense
- The NEW Organisation
- Visionary Leadership
- Convergence of Risk Management, Information Technology and Business Strategy
- Change Management -- People, Process, and Culture
- Techniques and Tools to Embed Risk Management across Departments, Functions and Divisions
- Ethical and Responsible Use of Cyberspace
- Protect the Organisation and the Stakeholders! Create Value for ALL
- Case Studies, Group Exercises, Powerful Subject Matter Videos
Who should attend?
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
Salman Ali Hyder is a globally accomplished interim management and business transformation specialist. He leads organisational initiatives on enhancing corporate performance and has a track record of successfully executing projects across a wide range of mission critical areas. These include: strategy (development, validation and deployment), change management (people, process and culture), business enablement (enhancement of productivity, efficiency, capability and competency), quality management (lean & 6-Sigma deployment and BPR), human capital management (talent management, learning & development and cross-cultural leadership), enterprise risk management, private equity and venture capital project advisory.
Salman’s employers and clients consist of some of the best-known Fortune 500 brands in the banking & financial services, insurance, private equity, oil & gas, FMCG, BPO, TMT, consulting and education domains across North & Central America, Europe, Middle-East, South Asia and throughout Asia Pacific. Among the notable names areCitigroup, United Overseas Bank Group, ABN-AMRO, Standard Chartered, Oracle and Fajr Capital.
Salman received his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in 2009, BSc in Electrical Engineering and BSc in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1987.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$909.50||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,027.20||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Programme Executive In Charge :Grace Tan
Telephone Number :62489414
Email : email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.