FACILITATION SKILLS FOR LEADERS, MANAGERS, TRAINERS & MEETING CHAIRS
Triple your meeting and training effectiveness by mastering facilitation.
Facilitation empowers you to transform quiet people into active participants while controlling dominators. Guiding people in group discussion and say goodbye to boring lectures and wasted meetings & group sessions with only a few people sharing. This programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book, Pearson Prentice All book, Mining For Gold! Facilitation Skills to Unearth a Wealth of Ideas From Your Team.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
- Conduct dynamic meetings with bosses, colleagues and direct reports effectively so EVERYONE benefits.
- Mastering facilitation motivates the sharing of new, creative ideas and solutions from your entire team in less time.
- Manage group dynamics and personalities, gaining trust and quick consensus.
- Grow your career, systematically achieving results, focus, quantity and quality of ideas.
- Facilitation is a life-skill you can use every day at work and at home.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Align minds at meetings, strategic planning sessions, group activities, brainstorming sessions and trainings for success from the start with the KEY 4 Ground Rules
- Manage group dynamics, control dominant participants, motivate quiet ones to share, generate greater quantities of top quality ideas
- Gain consensus and settle disputes faster
- Master a suite of facilitation tools for your complete and total success
- Acquire life-skills for meetings, trainings, managing and family as well
- Facilitation is a LIFE SKILL! You can use facilitation daily with family, small discussions and in front of a large group of people. Get ALL to open up, contribute and have fun doing it.
- Proven tools to get people to open up and trust you
- Podolinsky’s 8 Power Points of Participation
- ADA - The Attention, Desire, Action Model of Facilitation
- 5 KEY development stages in group dynamicsFrom facilitating BOD sessions to frontline supervisors
- 10 critical skills and proven motivators every facilitator can use immediately
- Brainstorming on steroids! The Sciences of Skenectics and Skinectics
- Podolinsky’s 5 Power Thinking Steps
- Work less and achieve more
- Discovering the right prep-work makes your next session & everyone a breeze
- Gain confidence and overcome any fear by mastering facilitation finesse
- Stop asking the wrong questions! Master essentials of great questioning
- Vital Summarisation, Consensus, Alignment and Collaboration skills
- Hone and refine listening and paraphrasing skills
- 22 difficult participants that plague a group and tools to control and use effectively
- 5 keys to ensure people leave your facilitations contented, if not elated!
Every participant will receive a copy of Michael Podolinsky’s Facilitation Guide - a simple yet highly effective tool to guide you through your next (and every) facilitation session.
As part of the training and learning during the course, there may be some photography and/or video-recording of participants in action.
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Michael Podolinsky is a Master Facilitator and Exponential Growth Expert. He devoted his life to studying facilitation skills, human psychology, communication, learning and development. Over 11 million people in 37 countries on 7 continents have benefited from his expertise. Michael has facilitated and trained over 3,200 groups and 10s of thousands of participants. He conducted his 500th 2-day programmes at SIM in 2019.
Author of 18 books, including Mining for Gold! Facilitation Skills to Unearth a Wealth of Ideas From Your Team (Pearson Prentice Hall) endorsed by best-selling NY Times authors, Harvey Mackay and Ron Kaufman, his newest book, ‘Take Back Your Life!’ and his McGraw Hill Productivity series.
Michael conducted the facilitation skills training for 5 years in the Founders Course (future MPs) for the Prime Minister’ Office (Singapore). He also conducted the same for professors in UniSIM (now known as SUSS); instructors in Ngee Ann; Nanyang, Temasek and Republic polytechnics; teaching instructors in Ministry of Education, Singapore Navy and Singapore Airforce and flight instructors for Singapore Airlines. He has facilitated Strategic Planning Meetings for GE, Top Hotels,National Airlines and governmental bodies.
Michael moderated the inaugural Singapore Productivity Forum. He was the first recipient of SIM’s ‘Trainer of the Year’ Award and again the next year. Then awarded SIM’s Star Trainer (only given out once in a lifetime). He was Asia’s 3rd inductee in the Speaker Hall of Fame, and one of the first 21 to receive the Global Speaking Fellow globally. He is also a Certified Speaking Professional, one of only 30 in Asia. Michael devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 7 continents have benefited from his expertise. Michael has motivated over 3200 audiences and in 2019, conducted his 500th 2-day workshop at SIM. Michael also received in the USA the Business Man of the Year Award and the Ronald Reagan Gold Medal award among other accolades.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$749.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$866.70||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.