HOW TO MANAGE, MOTIVATE AND LEAD A WINNING TEAM
Learn REAL WORLD ASIA’s key leadership essentials and systems approaches to boost productivity, lead individuals and teams, motivate different generations and different groups within your organisation, solve problems, delegate effectively, build teams, GROW your career, plus dozens of solid people skills. These are practical, real world techniques tested on more than 770 clients. This highly interactive programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book, Managing, Motivating, Maximising Teams in Asia (McGraw Hill).
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
Use these proven, fresh, innovative leadership and management tools that have worked throughout Asia, to DOUBLE your employees’ productivity, create true teams, accomplish projects easier and on time, get people positively motivated while reducing employee costs and lower staff turnover.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Avoid past problems and those you inherited. Start making things right.
- Avoid treating all employees the same! Motivate 3 key levels of staff and different generations and mindsets. It’s not hard when you know how.
- Delegate with an eye on employee development, not just the work itself.
- Discover how to groom your successors so you can advance.
- Become your boss’ favourite leader.
- Create and nurture high performance teams.
- Key techniques to handle difficult employees.
- Leave with a plan for growing your team, your career and your success.
- Redefine leader, leadership, management, motivation, delegation and productivity.
- Understanding is the key to transformation
- Learn the 2 elements you can control and how to use them effectively
- Keys to getting people to improve and using obstacles to your advantage
- Podolinsky’s ‘Quest’™ statement to motivate your bottom third to succeed and boost your top third at the same time!
- 3 different employee categories and optimising their performance
- 8 leadership secrets to boost profits
- Essentials to retain your best people and off-load the bad ones
- Cognitive/Behavioural approaches to motivation and low/no cost motivators
- Effective delegation and using delegation as a training tool
- End the painful appraisal process! – 10 steps to highly effective performance appraisals and their alternative use
- Podolinsky’s proprietary TEAM™ concept and why most ‘team building’ does NOT wor
- Making contests and incentive schemes effective, and produce results even in non-sales departments
- Dealing with difficult people
- Gaining and keeping team respect
- Solutions to your personal issues and specific questions
- Dozens of how-to skills and case examples from clients
As part of the training and learning during the course, there may be some photography and/or video-recording of participants in action.
Who should attend?
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Michael Podolinsky is the Exponential Growth Expert. He authored 18 books on management and productivity including Managing, Motivating, Maximising Teams in Asia (McGraw Hill) and Smart Leadership (Learn Incorporated). His 2021 book, ‘Take Back Your Life!’ teaches workers an managers how to STOP WASTING THEIR TIME. Michael devoted his life to studying leadership, management, teams, human psychology and productivity.
Over 11 million people in 37 countries on 7 continents, have benefited from his expertise. Michael trained over 3,200 days, developing 10s of thousands of leaders, boosting their productivity. In 2019, he conducted his 500th 2-day programme at SIM.
Michael moderated the inaugural Singapore Productivity Forum. He was one of the first 21 inductees of the Global Speaking Fellow and in 2019, the 3rd in Asia to be inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame. He was the first Certified Speaking Professional living in Singapore. There are about 700 CSPs and fewer than 50 Global Speaking Fellow recipients worldwide. He is the first recipient of SIM’s Trainer of the Year Award and received it a 2nd consecutive year. He also received SIM’s Star Trainer award the first year it was awarded. In the USA, he was named Businessman of the Year and awarded the Ronald Reagan Gold Medal. In Singapore, he was elected chairman of a $750,000,000 condominium’s management team.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$749.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$866.70||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Programme Executive In Charge : Kathleen Tan
Telephone number : 62489407 | 62466746
Email : email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.