HUMAN RELATIONS SKILLS AND EQ TECHNIQUES
Want to connect more with your co-workers and achieve more at work? Appreciate the importance of workplace harmony and learn how to develop effective human relations, influence people and sharpen your EQ skills at this workshop.
Learning Outcomes :
- Understand why good human relations, influencing and EQ skills are important for effective teamwork, personal growth and career advancement
- Better understand the causes of conflict and conflict management strategies
- Gain insights into who you are and what you can do to enhance your EQ and human relations skills
- Develop skills in getting results through HR / EQ skills and creating positive working relationships with your subordinates, colleagues and bosses.
- Human Relations
- Coaching, Influencing and Enhancing Positive Working Relationships
- Human Relations and Handling Criticisms
- Human Relations through Motivating Others for Better Results
- Managing Team Conflicts
- Your Human Relations Approach - Practical EQ Tools for Impact
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Tan Teck Huat (TH) Gold Medalist (Public Speaking) LAM - has been a course leader in management development programmes for the Singapore Institute of Management since 1976.
He was appointed Honorary Adviser (5 years) to the National Community Leadership Institute from 1995 to 2000 by the Deputy Chairman of the Peoples Association (Singapore).
To date, more than 20,000 participants had attended his 2,000 public seminars and talks as well as his in-company programmes on human relations, presentation skills, phonetics and voice training held in Singapore and the ASEAN region. He is also the author of two Pronunciation Books: (1) Better Spoken English: Phonics, Phonetics and Voice Training; and (2) Phonics and Phonetics for Parents, Tutors and Teachers. He was also the Founder President of SIM Toastmasters in 1984/5.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$513.60||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$642.00||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Enquiries: Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.