HYPERLEDGER BLOCKCHAIN PRACTITIONER COURSE Programme Code : P2008120JN
The purpose of this course is to help individuals lead their organizations through their digital transformation journeys. They will learn to identify critical areas for the adoption of enterprise-grade blockchain solutions through the implementation of smart contracts using industry-leading open source blockchain technologies.
As such, this course covers the following objectives:
- Understand how blockchain solutions are transforming the industry landscape.
- Develop a deeper understanding of blockchain technical topics such as consensus, cryptography, privacy, and security.
- Acquire hands-on expertise using popular blockchain open source technologies, including Hyperledger Fabric.
- Design and develop for permissioned blockchains.
- Explore a variety of blockchain case studies including food provenance, container tracking, payments, and identity.
- Experience industry best practices such as Design Thinking.
- Engage in role-playing through real-world scenarios and propose blockchain solutions.
The course will be conducted over 7 lessons. Each lesson will be 8 hours long and will be conducted online via zoom. Each lesson will generally consist of lectures, tutorials, as well as hands-on activities and quizzes. (Details to be found in Lesson Plan)
The course will consist of 1 90 mins final exam and 1 capstone group project of which the students have to use the technologies and framework taught throughout the course to develop their project. (Details in Assessment Plan) The objective of the assessment is to test students on their ability to apply knowledge taught in the course to real world applications. Students have to pass both the final exam and the capstone group project individually in order to successfully attain the Blockchain Practitioner Badge.
Upon the successful completion of the assessment requirements, students will be given an IBM Blockchain Practitioner Badge.
There are 7 scheduled classes for this one run - each class will run from 9.00am to 5.00pm. There will be an EXAM at the end of the 7 lessons. The dates are :
4) 09/12/2021 - EXAM
7) 15/12/2021 - Project Presentation
Who should attend?
The course is designed for executives that have interest in leveraging blockchain technology to develop innovative solutions for real-world industry applications.
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Caleb is an experienced Information Technology management professional with sound technical knowledge spanning Open Source projects, Data Centers, Web Hosting, VoIP, Telecommunications, and IT consultancy services. He has experience in the Information Technology industry, and has exposure ranging from start-ups to enterprises. He is also the founder/co-founder of several companies, including Sign.net, Value Communications Pte Ltd and ONEFusion Internet Consultants; and was the founding member of Tezos Southeast Asia - an independent non-profit association leading regional community initiatives and awareness building for the Tezos blockchain project
He's also frequently invited as a guest speaker at regional Entrepreneurship and IT Infrastructure related conferences, and is also a design thinking and innovation practitioner - pioneered the "Perceptive Innovation" theory for small companies & startups to gain an edge over established enterprises
Caleb also has experience in architect and direct complex technical infrastructure deployment projects from concept to operational and final harvest status, and also proven capability in proposing, architecting and managing transition support process of M&A deals (up to USD $100 million) in the IT infrastructure space.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$4,815.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$4,815.00||-|
Fees after IBF Subsidy :-
- Individual Sponsor = $481.75
- Corporate Sponsor = $765 (Applicable to FINANCIAL SECTOR only)
This programme is eligible to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents for: -
- IBF Course Fee Subsidy (up to 90% deductible from course fees - applicable till 31 Dec 2021)
- Training Allowance Grant of $10 per training & assessment hour (for Company-sponsored Staff) will be accorded to the organisation upon participants' successful completion of the programme. You will receive the grant directly from IBF. This TAG is only applicable for the period 1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021.
Programme Executive In Charge : Patricia Lee
Telephone Number : 62489447
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.