LEADING THE HUMAN SIDE OF ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE : ADDRESSING THE EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
The world is changing at an accelerating pace. Individuals and organisations must adapt and transform. Transformation begins with people – the way they see problems and apply creative solutions. It involves a transformation of mindsets and behaviors. People do not resist change, they resist the transitions that change brings. This programme provides a process, framework and strategies to address the human side of organisational transformation in a world of mergers, acquisitions, start-ups, divestitures, deregulation and new technologies.
Participants will have a rational process to address the human side of organisational change. They will be able to apply a framework and strategies to track the progress of change. This will improve their competitive business strategy in implementing change successfully, leading to a more motivated and productive workforce that embraces change more readily.
- Identify the difference between change and transition
- Analyse where stakeholders are in the transition framework
- Formulate strategies to lead stakeholders through the transition
- Implement change successfully by linking the technical aspects and the human dimension to achieve corporate objectives
- Integrated framework on Kurt Lewin’s, John Kotter’s and William Bridges’ work on change
- Change management vs Transition management
- The 3-phase transition process
- Where are people in the transition process?
- Strategies to
- Manage endings
- Lead people through the neutral zone
- Facilitate new beginnings
- Action plan: Short, medium and long-term
Who should attend?
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
Dr. Lim Peng Soon is the president of his own consultancy. His area of expertise is in the human side of organisational change – the transition processes that occur at the individual level. Dr. Lim holds a doctoral degree in education and human development from The George Washington University. He is the recipient of the 2004 Ralph Upson Stone Award for the best doctoral student entering the dissertation phase of the doctoral studies. Dr. Lim brings with him 30 years of experience in human resource development and does consulting work in both the private and public sectors.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,070.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,337.50||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Programme Executive In Charge :Grace Tan
Telephone Number :62489414
Email : email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.