LEAN PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT WITH CERTIFIED SAFe® LEAN PORTFOLIO MANAGER in collaboration with Agilemania (silver partner of Scaled Agile Inc)
Aligning strategy with execution using the Scaled Agile Framework with Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager.
SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management is an interactive course where attendees will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
• Capture current and future state of portfolio with Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving portfolio vision
• Establish portfolio flow with Portfolio Kanban and prioritize epics for maximum economic benefit
• Gain insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure Lean portfolio performance
• Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
• Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
• Establish the Portfolio Vision
• Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
• Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
• Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
• Coordinate Value Streams
• Measure LPM performance
• Build a plan for LPM implementation
• Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
• Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
• Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
• Applying Lean Governance
• Implementing the LPM function
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Level 6 - C-Suite
Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, email@example.com