POWERFUL PRESENTATIONS - INSPIRE, LEAD AND SELL YOUR MESSAGE WITH IMPACT!
This programme delivers learning directly relevant to on-the-job situations that participants face. It focuses on helping participants to clarify their specific messaging needs and applying relevant techniques for impactful presentations.
Compelling presentations can help increase company revenues by inspiring clients to buy and increase business leads by positioning your product or service to stand out from your competitors’. Powerful presentations also reduce organisational miscommunication and create a positive client experience.
This Powerful Presentations programme is about leadership, as it is in essence about strategic thinking and messaging. The side effect is that one becomes a better communicator and presenter.
As a result of completing Powerful Presentations™, you will be able:
- To deliver presentations that further your company‘s business objectives and enable you to achieve your personal targets.
- To develop your ability to encourage interactive learning.
- To design and develop compelling presentations that meet the needs of your audience.
- To improve your ability to identify essential messages and design and organize your presentations effectively.
- To engage and pace everyone in the audience by using your knowledge of Accelerated Learning (AL) techniques.
- To improve eye contact, vocal projection, stance, gestures and animation.
- To refine your professional image and ensure that it matches the message to be sent across.
- To improve the use of visual aids, silence, and pauses.
- To apply strategies to turn around difficult questions and situations and improve stress management prior and during the presentation.
You will be required to list your specific needs so as to allow the facilitator to cater the content and activities to address your needs either as part of the main session, or on a one-one-one basis via email or on WhatsApp.
SESSION ONE: LEARNING NEEDS, ACCELERATED LEARNING, STORYTELLING & VIDEO SELF-ASSESSMENT
- Personal learning needs will be explored.
- Introduction to The ACT 4-Step Process™ to get a feel for the direction of the course over the next two days.
- Discussion on the course methodology (i.e. the use of the Adult Learning Cycle and basic principles of Accelerated Learning [AL] and Neuro Linguistic Programming [NLP]).
- Introduction to the three ways to make your communications more compelling (i.e. to ask questions, to humanize the idea by telling relevant stories and to call for action).
- You will make a short presentation that will be video-taped.
SESSION TWO: PERSONAL MESSAGING AND NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- Explore the three different ways in which people communicate and the impact of nonverbal and visual communication on sending only the intended message across and perception management.
- Explore specific visual aspects of presentations and vocal qualities.
- Learn to speak in a more influential way by adopting language that is positive, definite and specific.
SESSION THREE: ADAPT STRATEGICALLY TO THE 4 AUDIENCE STYLES
- Introduction to the four different presentation and audience styles.
- Identify your preferred style and learn strategies for adapting your style to your audience’s style after viewing yourself on screen.
SESSION FOUR: VIDEO SELF-ASSESSMENT REVIEW AND CONCLUSION OF DAY 1
- Experience and assess your impact on others by seeing yourself as others see you.
- Consciously decide what behaviors that you would like to change, keep and adopt when you are delivering a message to any audience.
SESSION ONE: REVIEW DAY 1 AND PLAN YOUR MESSAGING STRATEGY IN 4 STEPS
- Use AL techniques to review the important points covered previously.
- Learn to apply The ACT Messaging Tool™ in a bid to save time and become more focused and strategic in your communications (i.e. formal presentations, idea sharing, written business communications, teleconferences, meetings, etc).
SESSION TWO: PRESENTATION STRUCTURE - RAISING CURIOSITY THROUGH CONNECTION
- Learn to save time when preparing by adopting a step-by-step process for successfully introducing your ideas and connecting with others (i.e. The ACT 10-Step Prep Cycle™).
SESSION THREE: PRESENTATION STRUCTURE - DISTILLING COMPLEX INFORMATION AND SUCCESSFULLY IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE
- Being the expert on a subject is not enough to successfully impart knowledge and inspire others to take action. During this session you will learn:
- 3 simple and effective approaches for choosing only the relevant points to be communicated (i.e. the Benefits, Cyclical and Anticipatory Approaches).
- How to distill complex information and maintain a dialogue with the audience when making your points (i.e. presenting graphs, charts, statistics, tables, etc).
- How to lead the audience by making effective transitions.
SESSION FOUR: DEVELOP YOUR STORYBOARD
- Create better visual representations of your ideas by adopting a process-oriented approach to developing storyboards using The ACT 10-step Storyboards Template™.
SESSION ONE: REVIEW OF DAY 2 AND OPTIMIZE THE USE OF VISUAL AIDS
- Use AL techniques to review the important points covered previously.
- Learn when to use and when not to use PowerPoint (PPT) slides - many of the most influential leaders today avoid using them.
- Explore specific strategies to create visually compelling visual aids, and in specific, PPT slides.
SESSION TWO: FACILITATE WITH CONFIDENCE AND CONDUCT SUCCESSFUL Q&AS
- Understand why the way you choose (consciously or unconsciously) to position yourself as an expert or as a leader will have a huge impact on how your message is received.
- Explore The MAPAC Model™, a step-by-step process to help you shift your emotional states, turn challenges to your advantage and respond effectively to the energy of the room.
- MAPAC Model™ Practice Session
SESSION THREE: PRACTICE SESSION - THE DRY RUN
- You will rehearse and deliver your whole presentation.
- Receive feedback from their colleagues and the facilitator.
- You will be required to repeat certain parts of their presentation until the facilitator/ observer is convinced that behavioral change has taken place.
SESSION FOUR: VIDEO SELF-ASSESSMENT, REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT PLAN
- You will make your final presentation, which will be video-taped.
- Receive written feedback from the audience and the facilitator.
- Together with the trainer you will develop goals for ongoing development and write your Personal Development Plan.
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Paula Marcondes is the founder and principal consultant of a consultancy. Ms Marcondes is an insightful and dynamic consultant with 23 years of experience in corporate training and 12 years of experience in the executive coaching arenas conducting needs analysis, programme planning, curriculum development and facilitation of programmes in the areas of leadership and management development, business communications, sales and negotiation, professional image and customer service.
She has worked extensively with key players in the banking and finance, manufacturing, education, IT and electronics and pharmaceutical sectors - most of which are well-known multinational corporations and Fortune 500 companies - and in the public sector - with government boards and government-owned organisations.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,926.00||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 62485892 | 62466746, email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.