PRODUCTIVE TIME & STRESS MANAGEMENT
Most people wasted their lives by failing to take control of their time. Eliminate bad habits, create good ones and align them with your priorities to maximise the use of your time at work and home. This blended learning and interactive experience empowers you to stop the losing cycle of setting goals and start attaining them. Loaded with humour, laughter, hacks, tips, tools and shortcuts to empower you to take control of your time, life and stress to have more fun and achieve true balance. This programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book Productivity: Winning in Life!
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
Based on research done in major corporations and government sector, an average Singapore employee skives 90 minutes per day on personal minutiae and rarely has more than 20 uninterrupted minutes per day. The majority are only productive three hours per day in an 8 to 12-hour workday. This programme imbues them to double the productive hours to more than six per day. Leaving the workplace on time is also key to success and effectiveness as rest and discovery time infuse energy, creativity and zeal for work.
Success Stories: One participant became the top 20 performer at Prudential Singapore while another made it to the top 420 out of 400,000 IBM professionals. One corporate client grew its revenue by 53% per year and another by 200% per year.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Learn to plan your work and work your plan
- Master ‘time-blocking’ skills and manage priorities
- Control or eliminate costly interruptions which create 50 per cent more mistakes and take up 50 per cent longer to complete
- Discover the time wasters in your lives and the skills to plug the holes
- Uncover true satisfaction in life by taking hold of the one aspect of your life you can and MUST control to be happy… your time.
- Planning time profitably, accomplishing twice as much every day
- Discover the secret of focus, profiting from a daily focus list for clarity and purpose
- 20 keys to gain control over IM, texting, WhatsApp, social media, web, conferences, emails, phone calls and paperwork
- Capitalising on social networking, phone apps and new technology
- 5 essential steps to giving and receiving delegation
- How to say “NO!” to inconsequential and low priority requests
- STOP letting people steal your minutes, hours, days and your life!
- Eliminating worry and focusing the energy to achieve more
- 9 steps to make meetings productive and get POST meeting results
- Control interruptions: Phone, ‘drop-ins’ & ad-hoc meetings
- The 80/20 rule and leveraging on its magic
- Key secrets to deal with your bosses, customers and colleagues
- Stop ‘setting goals’ and start ACHIEVING them with the ACTS-IM System™
- The difference between Urgency vs Importance, Activity vs Productivity
- ABCDE Project Prioritisation System™ (endorsed by a former US president)
- Being punctual to propel your career and get ALL work done ON TIME
- Recapture your time! Skills and hacks to regain 80% of your priceless time
- Balancing work and home with 5 Fs’: Family, Finances, Faith, Fitness and Friends
- Hacks and approaches to cope with stress, relax quickly, live healthier, and find more energy and true balance in life
As part of the training and learning during the course, there may be some photography and/or video-recording of participants in action.
Who should attend?
(Level 1) Administrative & Support
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Michael Podolinsky is the Exponential Growth Expert and a Master of Time Management. Michael devoted his life to studying productivity, time management, stress management and human psychology. Over 11 million people in 37 countries on 7 continents have benefited from his expertise. Michael has spoken over 3,200 days, boost participants’ productivity. He conducted his 500th 2-Day programmes at SIM in 2019.
Author of 18 books, including his 2021 release, ‘Take Back Your Life!’ and Productivity: Winning In Life (McGraw Hill) endorsed by multimillionaires. His other works include: Winning At Work, Go For Your Goals, From Stress to Success, Smart Leadership & 'Managing, Motivating, Maximizing Teams In Asia' and 'Mining For Gold! Facilitation Skills to Unearth a Wealth of Ideas From Your Team.'
Michael moderated the inaugural Singapore Productivity Forum. He was one of the first 21 inductees of the Global Speaking Fellow and is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). There are about 700 CSPs and 50 Global Speaking Fellow recipients worldwide. He was 3rd in Asia to be inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame. Michael is the first recipient of the Trainer of the Year award and again the following year and then received SIM’s Star Trainer award, the first year it was awarded.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$749.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$866.70||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Programme Executive In Charge : Kho Mei Yen
Telephone number : 62486137 | 62466746
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.