PROFESSIONAL AGILE LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS™ (PAL-E)
Becoming an agile organization is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone’s goals and ways of working are aligned.
The Professional Agile Leadership EssentialsTM (PAL-E) is a 2-day hands-on workshop that uses a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises to help managers and other leaders who work directly with agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities.
• Help leaders understand their role in Enabling Agile Transformation
• Provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation
• Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful
• Understand where and how agility can help your organization improve, by addressing challenges you can solve in no other way
• Understand how agile teams work and what you, as a manager or leader, can do to help them to improve
• Able to quantify the benefits of improving the agility of your organization through concrete measures
• An understanding of how agility can help you improve your organization's performance
• An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of agility
• An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization's ability to reap the benefits of agility
• Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
• An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Level 6 - C-Suite
1. Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
2. Preeth Pandalay
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org