PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER™ II (PSM II)
Professional Scrum MasterTM II (PSM II) course is a 2-day advanced Scrum Master class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. The PSM II course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master. This course is one step in that journey.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam.
An Advanced Scrum Master Class. Learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive.
• Help management and other stakeholders across organization understand the benefits of Scrum and Agile
• Equipped with information and background that is needed to gain credibility as an effective change agent
• What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
• How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
• How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
• What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
• Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
• Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
· Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
· Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
· Dealing with team conflict
· Removing impediments
· Facilitation techniques
· The Importance of a “Done” Increment
· The Sprint Goal
· Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
· The role of management in Scrum
· Successful product delivery
· Measurement in Scrum
· How to support the Product Owner
· Understanding the challenges of middle management
Scrum Master as a change agent
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
1. Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
2. Sumeet Madan
A Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile training, coaching, and consulting. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). His mission drives him to build people and organizations by helping them learn who they are and how they want to succeed in the competitive market.
As an Agile consultant, he works with higher management to formulate the transformation strategies by defining and implementing Agile processes at various levels. His strength lies in facilitation, consulting, coaching, and teaching.
3. Preeth Pandalay
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, email@example.com