PROFESSIONAL SCRUM™ WITH USER EXPERIENCE (PSU)
Professional ScrumTM with User Experience (PSU) is a 2-day hands-on course where students who already have a fundamental understanding of Scrum and some experience using it will learn how to integrate modern UX practices into the way they are working in Scrum and how to work most effectively within Scrum Teams.
Design work can sometimes feel slow, and not well suited to quick agile cadences and Scrum events, but that isn't the case. Learn UX techniques that fit beautifully into Scrum, and practice these techniques with cross-functional teams in class.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum with User Experience I certification assessment (PSU I).
Bridging the Gap Between Scrum, UX and Design Practices.
• Learn UX techniques that work most effectively with Scrum Teams
• Learn how to use the Scrum framework and UX techniques to align your team, focus on value, and foster collaboration
• Learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer's eyes
• How a cross-functional Scrum Team can include UX specialists
• How to account for, manage, prioritize and include UX work in the Backlog
• How to balance discovery and delivery within a Scrum Team
• How Scrum Teams create customer feedback loops within a Sprint
• How to ensure customer insight is included in Scrum events and decision-making
• What the Definition of “Done” is in a world of continuous learning
• How UX can inform better development decisions
• Understand how Scrum with UX enhance continuous learning
• Framing work as problems to solve
• Outcomes over outputs
• Managing UX work in Scrum
• Focus on users
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
A Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile training, coaching, and consulting. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). His mission drives him to build people and organizations by helping them learn who they are and how they want to succeed in the competitive market.
As an Agile consultant, he works with higher management to formulate the transformation strategies by defining and implementing Agile processes at various levels. His strength lies in facilitation, consulting, coaching, and teaching.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org