SAFE DEVOPS WITH CERTIFIED SAFE® DEVOPS PRACTITIONER IN COLLABORATION WITH AGILEMANIA (SILVER PARTNER OF SCALED AGILE INC)
Optimizing Your Value Stream with Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner.
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
• Helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end
• Learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to business
• Work in cross-functional teams to map current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate benefits of DevOps in organization
• Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
• Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
• Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
• Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
• Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
• Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
• Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
• Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
• Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
• Introducing DevOps
• Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
• Building quality with Continuous Integration
• Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
• Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
• Taking action
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org