SAFe FOR ARCHITECTS WITH CERTIFIED SAFe® ARCHITECT in collaboration with Agilemania (silver partner of Scaled Agile Inc)
Architecting for continuous value flow with SAFe® with Certified SAFe® Architect.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
Attendee will understand the importance of the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. They will also have a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
• Architect using SAFe principles
• Align architecture with business value
• Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
• Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
• Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
• Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
• Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
• Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
• Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
• Aligning architecture with business value
• Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
• Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
• Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
• Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
• Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$3,745.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$3,745.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org