SENSEMAKING: A PRACTICAL APPROACH TO COLLABORATION AND INNOVATION IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
Making sense of data is critically important throughout most, if not all, aspects of design thinking and agile methods, be it making sense of market trends or customer data to gain deep insights into what customers might value and their pain points or making sense of feedback data collected from prototype testing or initial sales figures from minimum viable products that have gone to market. This program is designed to help participants develop practical skills in taking a sensemaking approach to collaboration and innovation. Sensemaking is the process by which people who work together to give meaning to their shared experience and using this shared meaning to organize work.
This two-day program is designed to introduce participants to a practical approach comprising a variety of sensemaking tools and frameworks that guide co-workers towards more effective collaboration and innovation in banking and financial services.
Learners will learn to apply a sense making approach to
- Innovating to improve internal systems (e.g. processing applications and queuing systems
- Innovating to external market conditions (e.g. bringing new innovations to market and defending against impending disruptive innovations)
- Fostering collaboration amongst co-workers within organisational teams, across organisational networks and throughout the organisational system
- System utilization
- Queuing system
- Disruptive innovation
- Sensemaking and innovation/Sensemaking and collaboration
- Information asymmetry
- Information flow
- Systems thinking
Who should attend?
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
(Level 6) C-Suite
Annie Tan has over 20 years of leadership and management experience in DBS Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Fiserv Aspac (Banking Solutions Consulting), 10 years in Human Capital.
In DBS, Annie spearheaded the setting up of the SME hotline and led teams to support SME & Wealth customers in the Customer Centre (an award-winning in-house 600 seats Call Centre).
As the Head of Onboarding in DBS Learning & Talent Development, she developed programmes in Customer Service, Leadership and Management.
As the Deputy to the Head of Leadership Institute, Annie successfully designed and facilitated programmes on Leadership, Professional Development, Performance Management and Cultural Development for DBS across the region.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$3,424.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$3,424.00||-|
This programme is eligible to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents for: -
- IBF Course Fee Subsidy (up to 90% deductible from course fees - applicable till 31 Dec 2021)
- IBF Credit (5% deductible from course fees - applicable till 30 June 2021)
- Training Allowance Grant of $15 per training & assessment hour (for Company-sponsored Staff) will be accorded to the organisation upon participants' successful completion of the programme. You will receive the grant directly from IBF. This TAG is only applicable for the period 1 Jan 2021 - 30 June 2021.
Programme Executive In Charge :Kathleen Tan
Telephone Number :62489407
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.