As a Supervisor, you need to get things done through others. This requires being able to assert appropriately to inspire, motivate, lead and resolve conflicts among your people. Be equipped with the skills to be an effective and assertive Supervisor, to get your team to be productive while maintaining a good working relationship and keeping morale high!
Business Outcomes :
Participants will be able to supervise effectively and inspire employees to perform productively, to meet the company's goals and contribute directly to increased revenue.
Learning Outcomes :
- Acquire specific communication skills to set work standards
- Acquire assertive skills to handle difficult employees; resolve conflicts at work; coach, counsel, appraise and motivate staff effectively
- Gain skills and confidence to give honest feedback without creating resentment, thus preserving good working relationship
- What is assertiveness in supervision?
- Functions, roles and rights of a supervisor
- Effective supervision exercise
- Rights of bosses, employees, and customers
- What are assertiveness rights and characteristics?
- Assertiveness techniques and using " I- Message " in negative feedback
- Delegating, coaching and appraising assertively for better results
- Dealing with difficult employees: the under-achievers, the silent or rebellious ones etc.
- Case studies and role play to manage difficult employees and objections
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Gaik Lim is a highly experienced and highly-rated trainer with over 20 years of professional and personal experience. She enjoys training and brings to her programmes interesting experiences gained from her work with corporations in the private and public sectors. Given her vast experiences, she hosted formal dinner and functions for ambassadors, diplomats and top senior corporate executives in various countries. With her enthusiasm and intense interest in her training programmes, Gaik stood out and is one of the recipients of the SIM’s Top 10 Trainers 2015. Gaik also conducts her training programmes in Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand and Brunei.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$802.50||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$963.00||-|
|Early Bird Discount||10%||
Read Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Discount
Terms and Conditions
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone number : 62489414 | 62466746
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date||Register|
|22-09-2021 to 24-09-2021||09:00 - 17:00||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||08-09-2021||Registration is closed|