SIM Professional Development Enterprise Learning's (SIM PDEL) social media platforms are intended for thoughtful and intelligent discussions. We welcome a variety of opinions and reserve the right to moderate comments and remove any that are considered to be:
- Advertising or spam
- Containing expletives, or images or videos containing nudity, sexual acts or excessive violence
- Defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful
- Racially or religiously vilifying any person, or inciting hatred or violence, or likely to insult, offend or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, any physical or mental disability
- False, misleading or deceptive
- Completely off topic or repetitive content
- Linking to unrelated personal blogs or websites. Links to other news stories or websites relevant to the discussion will be allowed
- Personally attacking another commenter
- Misrepresenting our content. While we welcome criticism and feedback, personal attacks on authors/trainers or continual and repeated criticism of our content will be removed.
If you have any concerns about the content posted on SIM PDEL’s official social media channels, please contact us directly via Facebook message.